“Keys to Ride” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Purchasing a product will not increase your chances of winning.
SWEEPSTAKES DATES: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on January 1, 2024, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on August 31, 2024 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to Total Truck Centers and Performance Corner® program jobber customers/resellers of AAM Group member warehouses who are i) the owner of the business and are legal US residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or older or ii) the owner of the business and are legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec residents) who are the age of majority in their province/territory as of the date of entry (the “Entrant”). Entrant’s account must be active and in good standing with an AAM Group member warehouse distributor. Employees, officers, and directors of The AAM Group and Lippert Automotive (the “Sponsors”) and each of their subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, vendors, advertising/promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution, or distribution of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, National Sweepstakes Company, LLC (the “Independent Administrator”) and the entities supplying the prize (collectively referred to herein as “Sweepstakes Entities”) as well as their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children, and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, and directors are not eligible to participate. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes is void in 1) Quebec and 2) outside of a) the 50 United States, b) the District of Columbia, c) Canada, and/or d) US territories and possessions located outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law.
Finalist Prize Winners (as defined in the “Winning/Odds” section below) are required to travel November 4–6, 2024, to be eligible to participate in the Grand Prize Event on November 5, 2024 (as defined in the “Winning/Odds” section below).
3. TO ENTER: Below are the followings methods to receive entries into the Sweepstakes:
i) VIA A PURCHASE: To qualify for entry into the Sweepstakes, Entrant must purchase a minimum of $1,000 from three (3) Lippert Automotive product lines from an AAM Group Warehouse Distributor. There are a total of five (5) product lines: CURT, Ranch Hand, ARIES, LUVERNE, and UWS. Upon making a minimum purchase of $1,000 from three (3) of the qualifying brands, Entrant will receive one (1) entry for every $1,000 of the qualifying brands purchased from an AAM Group Warehouse Distributor during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Entrants will NOT start receiving entries via the Purchase method of entry until they purchase a minimum of $1,000 from three (3) of the qualifying brands.
Entrants will receive an additional 25 entries if they make a minimum purchase of $1,000 from all five (5) product lines.
Entrant will need to provide all of the required information as requested to submit and complete a purchase. Upon completion of the purchase, Entrant will automatically receive the applicable number of entries into the Sweepstakes. Neither Sponsors nor Independent Administrator is responsible for any entry that is lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
ii) BONUS ENTRIES: During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsors will post all details for receiving additional bonus entries (each a “Bonus Entry”) at https://com (the “Website”). Entrant may receive double Bonus Entries for making a qualifying purchase for the specific product lines based on the month purchased. The qualifying purchases of $1,000 or more per product line during each month are as follows:
May: Ranch Hand
June: LUVERNE, Ranch Hand, UWS
July: LUVERNE, UWS
Additional opportunities may be available to receive Bonus Entries beyond those listed above during the Sweepstakes Period. Please visit the Website for any additional Bonus Entries that may be available.
iii) ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY (“AMOE”): NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To receive an entry into the Sweepstakes without making a purchase, Entrant may enter as follows: on a plain 3” x 5” card, legibly hand print or type your first name, last name, complete address, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number (including area code), date of birth, and email address (if available) and mail each card in a separate envelope to: “Keys to Ride” PO Box 428, Newark, NY 14513. Entries must be postmarked by August 31, 2024, and received by September 7, 2024. Each envelope is considered five (5) entries into the Sweepstakes. Multiple entries submitted in the same envelope are void. Entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, postage-due, or damaged mailed entries.
During the time frame in which more entries are offered via Bonus Entries, AMOE entries (follow directions for AMOE entries above) with the words “BONUS ENTRIES” hand written in the bottom-left corner of the envelope will receive Bonus Entries if their entry is postmarked between the dates of the duration of the Bonus Entry Period listed on the Website. If the Bonus Entry offer falls on a Sunday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked the Monday immediately following the offer.
Regardless of the method of entry, Entrant may receive a maximum of 75 entries per month, up to a maximum of 625 entries during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities and/or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Entry information becomes property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Sponsors and/or Independent Administrator will not verify receipt of entries for Entrants.
Finalist Drawings: On or about September 16, 2024, six (6) finalist prize winners (each a “Finalist Prize Winner” and collectively “Finalist Prize Winners”) will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning a finalist prize (each a “Finalist Prize” and collectively “Finalist Prizes”) will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Independent Administrator, whose decisions are based upon its sole discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules and are final and binding in all respects. All Finalist Prize Winners must be available to attend the 2024 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV, on November 5, 2024, to be eligible to accept the Finalist Prize and to participate in the Grand Prize Event (as defined below).
GRAND PRIZE EVENT: On November 5, 2024, at 1 p.m. Pacific Time, all six (6) Finalist Prize Winners will participate in the Grand Prize Event for the chance to win the Grand Prize (as defined in the “Prizes” section below). At the Grand Prize Event, each Finalist Prize Winner will select one (1) flashlight (the “device”) from a table of six (6) flashlights. Finalist Prize Winners will select their devices in the order in which their names are selected by a Sponsor representative while at the Event.
Odds of Selection of the Finalist Prize Winner’s Name:
First Finalist Prize Winner 1:6
Second Finalist Prize Winner 1:5
Third Finalist Prize Winner 1:4
Fourth Finalist Prize Winner 1:3
Fifth Finalist Prize Winner 1:2
Sixth Finalist Prize Winner 1:1
After the six (6) Finalist Prize Winners have selected their devices, the Sponsor representative will ask each Finalist Prize Winner on the count of three (3) to turn on their device. The Finalist Prize Winner’s device that illuminates will be deemed the grand prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”), subject to the “Prize Notification/Claims” section below. Each Finalist Prize Winner will have one (1) attempt (the “Attempt”) to turn on their device.
Odds for Each Finalist Prize Winner to Select the Prize-Winning Device:
First Finalist Prize Winner 1:6
Second Finalist Prize Winner 1:5
Third Finalist Prize Winner 1:4
Fourth Finalist Prize Winner 1:3
Fifth Finalist Prize Winner 1:2
Sixth Finalist Prize Winner 1:1
If, for any reason, including, without limitation, a duplication of the prize-winning device or other error occurs, and more prizes are claimed in a category than the number set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsors reserve the right not to award the vehicle and randomly select the Grand Prize Winner from among those Finalist Prize Winners holding a device that illuminated. Each Finalist Prize Winner is allowed only one (1) Attempt. No special apparatuses or assistance from an outside source is allowed to be used when the Attempt is made to turn on the device. Finalist Prize Winner must be present to win. In the event that a Finalist Prize Winner does not attend the Grand Prize Event, the prize-winning device will be reallocated among the number of Finalist Prize Winners present at the Grand Prize Event.
Event may be subject to change due to impracticability or unavailability or for any other reason as determined necessary by Sponsors or their designee, and are subject to any and all applicable health and safety protocols (which may be dictated by provider/location policies and/or state/local government requirements—all of which are subject to change at any time, including as the result of a pandemic).
Finalist Prizes: Six (6) Finalist Prize Winners will be awarded a Finalist Prize of i) a $1,000 gift card to be used toward travel expenses to/from the 2024 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV, November 4–6, 2024, and ii) two (2) nights of hotel accommodations (one standard room, room and tax only) at a hotel to be determined by Sponsors. Finalist Prize Winners must be able to attend the 2024 SEMA Show on the exact dates provided to participate in the Grand Prize Event on November 5, 2024. If a Finalist Prize Winner is unable to attend the Grand Prize Event, they will forfeit their right to the Finalist Prize and the opportunity to participate in the Grand Prize Event, and no compensation will be awarded. Finalist Prize Winners are required to attend the 2024 SEMA Show on November 5, 2024, at 1 p.m. Pacific Time and are required to meet any requirements (e.g., identification) to attend the Grand Prize Event. Finalist Prize Winners are responsible for making all travel arrangements to/from their residence and Las Vegas, NV, except hotel accommodations. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Finalist Prize is $1,600. Total ARV of all Finalist Prizes is $9,600.
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be awarded a 2023 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 (the “Grand Prize”). Grand Prize has a Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (the “MSRP”) of approximately $50,099 (color, options, and accessories to be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsors). Grand Prize Winner must have and provide a valid Driver’s License and proof of existing vehicle insurance coverage (Comprehensive or Liability) at time of delivery. Sponsors will ship the Grand Prize to the Grand Prize Winner within 30 days of being confirmed and verified. Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable registration, license, title, insurance fees, all taxes (federal, state, provincial, local and/or income), and any other expenses not listed herein related to the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize. In the event the Grand Prize Winner resides in Canada, they will be responsible for any duties, broker fees, import fees, inspection fees, or taxes related to importation of the vehicle into Canada. Sponsors do not make, nor are Sponsors in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, fitness for purpose, or mechanical condition; the only representation/warranty/guarantee that may be provided, if any, are those of the manufacturer and/or dealer. The vehicle was built for the requirements of the United States; therefore, the Sponsors make no representation of the suitability of the vehicle outside of the United States. The vehicle’s warranties may not be applicable outside of the United States. Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for any costs related to any changes of the vehicle. Grand Prize Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws, rules, and regulations including, but not limited to, licensing and insurance requirements. Any difference between stated MSRP and actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Name of prize manufacturer is used solely for the purpose of identification of the prize. No endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or approval by the prize manufacturer for this Sweepstakes is intended or implied.
Total value of all prizes to be awarded is $59,699.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) Finalist Prize per Entrant/household/business. Finalist Prize Winners are solely responsible for all costs, expenses, and incidentals associated with the Finalist Prize acceptance and use, including, but not limited to, transportation (if applicable), meals, beverages, gratuities, phone calls, insurance, taxes, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash except at a Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Entrants may transfer the Finalist Prize to an employee of their business at which the employee would be eligible to win the Finalist Prize and the Grand Prize; however, Sponsors must approve the transfer of any prize to an employee. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize with a prize of comparable or greater value if the advertised prize should become unavailable. Prize winners are required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws, rules, and regulations. Prize winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize they receive, including, but not limited to, any and all federal, state, provincial, and local taxes. No more than the number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
6. PRIZE NOTIFICATION/CLAIMS: Finalist Prize Winners will be notified via email, phone, or any other available contact source on or about September 16, 2024 (the “Notification”). Except where prohibited, Finalist Prize Winners must sign and return to the Independent Administrator an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability/publicity release (the “Release”) and IRS form W-9 to claim the Finalist Prize (collectively, the “Required Documents”) within the time frame indicated in the N Grand Prize Winner will also be required to complete the Required Documents while onsite at the Event. In addition, any prize winners residing in Canada will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question (unaided by electronic or mechanical device or otherwise) in order to claim their prize.
In the event that (a) the prize winner fails to respond to the Notification, (b) the prize winner fails to supply the Required Documents, (c) a prize winner residing in Canada fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, (d) any Notification is returned as undeliverable, and/or (e) it is determined by the Sponsors, at their sole discretion, that the prize winner is not eligible in accordance with these Official Rules, such prize winner will be disqualified, and an alternate Finalist Prize Winner will be selected at random from among all remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period; if such a disqualified prize winner would also be the Grand Prize Winner, the Grand Prize will not be awarded.
Prize winners consent to the use of their name, likeness, biographical information, and voice in advertising worldwide without additional compensation (TN residents will not be required to sign a publicity release as a condition of winning a prize). The prizes are taxable as income, and the prize winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, including, but not limited to, all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local taxes. The Sponsors, or a third party acting on behalf of the Sponsors, must report the value of the prize to the IRS in the year the prize is received by the prize winner and will be reported to the prize winner and the IRS in the form of a Form 1099 (US residents) or a Form 1042-S (Canadian residents). In the event it is deemed during the verification process that a prize winner does not have a unique, personal, and valid social security number for Sponsors (or any party acting on its behalf) to report the tax liability associated with acceptance of the prize, that prize winner will be disqualified and another potential Finalist Prize Winner will be selected from among the remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. If this prize winner would be the Grand Prize Winner, the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Valid social security numbers will be determined by IRS requirements.
7. GENERAL: All federal, state, provincial and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner, if applicable. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees: [a] to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors and Independent Administrator which shall be final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation the interpretation of these Official Rules; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes, from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death resulting from his/her participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of the prize; and [c] if a prize winner, to the use of his/her name, voice, image and/or likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsors and Sponsor’s subsidiaries and affiliates without further notice or compensation (unless prohibited by law) and, except where prohibited, to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible and shall not be liable for; [a] electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction; [b] unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; [c] technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; or [d] limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. Sponsors and / or Independent Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsors that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsors may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsors, or Independent Administrator. Entries which contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate or are otherwise forged, defective, or made outside authorized channels, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and for Canadian Entrants, may be construed in accordance of the applicable laws of Canada (excluding the province of Quebec), without regard to conflict law provisions or principles. By participating, Canadian Entrants consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of Toronto, Ontario, as well as legal proceedings in those courts. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSISTIUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsors’ sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsors in its sole discretion. Notice of such action will be posted on the Website.
8. SPONSORS: The AAM Group, 198 Industrial Park Road, Piney Flats, TN 37686 and Lippert Components, 2766 College Ave, Goshen, IN
9. INDEPENDENT ADMINISTRATOR: National Sweepstakes Company, LLC, 1143 East Union St, Newark, NY 14513.
10. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: To receive the name of the prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope by October 16, 2024, to “Keys to Ride” Winners List Request, PO Box 458, Newark, NY 14513.
11. OFFICIAL RULES: Visit the Website for a copy of these Official Rules during the Sweepstakes Period.
This Sweepstakes shall not be published without written permission by Sponsors.